From Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal to Nisshinkan
It is approximately 5 minute walk from Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal to Nisshinkan.
Walk alongside Yubatake to find our ryokan.
By Train or Bus
Please feel free to call us from the bus terminal if it is difficult for you to come to our ryokan because of heavy luggage, bad weather, etc. We will come pick you up.
From Tokyo to Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
- Tokyo/Shibuya Bus Terminal (Shibuya Mark City 5F) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 4 hours 40 minutes by expressway bus
Reserve the bus service >> Highway-buses.jp
- Tokyo/Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal → (Expressway Bus) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 4 hours 30 minutes by expressway bus
(Expressway Bus Net：Search with the key words "Gunma")
Reserve the bus service >> Expressway Bus Net
- Tokyo/Tokyo Station → (Shinkansen) → Karuizawa Station → (Bus) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 2 hours 10 minutes by train and bus
Tokyo/Ueno Station → (Express Train) → Naganohara-Kusatsuguchi Station → (Bus) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 2hours 55 minutes by train and bus
To Tokyo Station
- Narita International Airport → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 1 hour by train
- Haneda Airport → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 30 minutes by train
- Nagoya Station → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 1 hour 40 minutes by Shinkansen
- Shin-Osaka Station → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes by Shinkansen
Details >> Kusatsu Accommodations
It takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes from Karuizawa Station to Nisshinkan.
Search it with the details below on car navigation system
- Telephone Number
- Map Code
- 341 447 391*52
- Kusatsu Onsen Nisshinkan
Please note that there are other onsen facilities with similar names as ours, such as “Nisshinkan in Manzan Onsen.”
You will need winter tires to access our facility by car between late November and early April.
Car Rental Office around Karuizawa Station
*TOYOTA Rent a Car, Karuizawa Ekimae
*NISSAN Rent a Car, Karuizawa Ekimae