From Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal to Nisshinkan
It is approximately 5 minute walk from Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal to Nisshinkan.
Walk beside Yubatake, and you would soon find it.
By Train or Bus
If it is difficult to access on your own with heavy luggage or bad weather, etc., please call us from the Bus Terminal for pick up.
From Tokyo to Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
- Tokyo/Shibuya Bus Terminal (Shibuya Mark City 5F) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 4 hours 40 minutes by expressway bus
Reserve the bus service >> Highway-buses.jp
- Tokyo/Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal → (Expressway Bus) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 4 hours 30 minutes by expressway bus
(Expressway Bus Net：Search with the key words "Gunma")
Reserve the bus service >> Expressway Bus Net
- Tokyo/Tokyo Station → (Shinkansen) → Karuizawa Station → (Bus) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 2 hours 10 minutes by train and bus
Tokyo/Ueno Station → (Express Train) → Naganohara-Kusatsuguchi Station → (Bus) → Gunma/Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Approximately 2hours 55 minutes by train and bus
To Tokyo Station
- Narita International Airport → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 1 hour by train
- Haneda Airport → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 30 minutes by train
- Nagoya Station → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 1 hour 40 minutes by Shinkansen
- Shin-Osaka Station → Tokyo Station
- Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes by Shinkansen
Details >> Kusatsu Accommodations
It takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes from Karuizawa Station to Nisshinkan.
Search it with the details below on car navigation system
- Telephone Number
- Map Code
- 341 447 391*52
- Kusatsu Onsen Nisshinkan
(There is also Nisshinkan in Manza Onsen. Please be careful on searching.)
*Winter tires are necessary on the car due to the accumulated snow between later November and the begining of April.
Car Rental Office around Karuizawa Station
*TOYOTA Rent a Car, Karuizawa Ekimae
*NISSAN Rent a Car, Karuizawa Ekimae